Game Marketing Tips, Analysis, and News


Monday, September 19, 2011

New Directions

I'll be hanging out here.
I apologize for not posting much in the last week, but I've been busy. I've accepted a position as the West Coast Editor for IndustryGamers.com, where you will see my byline regularly posting on a variety of topics. I'll be continuing this blog, but my focus will shift away from news and analysis (since that will be on IndustryGamers) to marketing tips and items about the book trade.

Look for some new pieces here daily, once I get into the groove... In the meantime, check out some of my latest stuff:

The 3DS vs. the PS Vita: Who Will Win?

How The iPhone 5 Could Reshape Gaming


2 comments:

  1. Steve---

    How do I follow your posts over there? I don't see an easy way to subscribe to a feed of just your content?

    Allan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations for the position. Your blog is very insightful and I have no doubt your tenure in IndustryGamers will help many more people. Keep up the good work!
    Cyril

    ReplyDelete